St. Patrick’s offers an exciting curriculum which meets the requirements of the secondary National Curriculum (11-19) and takes advantage of the increased flexibility it provides so that, through personalised learning, all learners may achieve their full potential and develop the skills and qualities to enable them to take their place as productive citizens in an ever changing world.
The Key Stage 3 curriculum enables students to develop academic and social skills through an integrated, competency based approach to learning. It incorporates the use of collapsed timetable days and enrichment activities to develop broader aspects such as enterprise and health awareness and to deliver aspirational activities such as visits to Higher Education institutions.
The Key Stage 4 curriculum offers flexible, courses and pathways which meet the needs and abilities of all learners. All students will follow the core subjects of English, Maths, Science, PE and Religious Education. They will also have a choice of other courses including GCSEs, Vocational subjects and Foundation Learning courses. The College aims to help students to prepare for higher education in an environment where personal development, academic focus and the social aspects of learning all combine.
- English Curriculum.pdf pdf481.0 KbDec 7th, 2018
- French Curriculum.pdf pdf1013.7 KbSep 27th, 2018
- Computing Curriculum.pdf pdf256.7 KbSep 23rd, 2018
- Cert of Finance Curriculum.pdf pdf243.1 KbSep 23rd, 2018
- Food Curriculum.pdf pdf248.7 KbSep 23rd, 2018
- Art Curriculum.pdf pdf231.9 KbSep 23rd, 2018
- Textiles Curriculum.pdf pdf296.7 KbSep 23rd, 2018
- Spanich Curriculum.pdf pdf781.7 KbSep 23rd, 2018
- Science Curriculum.pdf pdf408.4 KbSep 23rd, 2018
- RE Curriculum.pdf pdf477.8 KbSep 23rd, 2018
- ResMats Curriculum.pdf pdf115.3 KbSep 23rd, 2018
- PE Curriculum.pdf pdf227.2 KbSep 23rd, 2018
- Media Curriculum.pdf pdf380.1 KbSep 23rd, 2018
- Maths Curriculum.pdf pdf1.1 MbSep 23rd, 2018
- Health and Social Curriculum.pdf pdf278.8 KbSep 23rd, 2018
- Geography Curriculum.pdf pdf327.3 KbSep 23rd, 2018