St. Patrick’s offers an exciting curriculum which meets the requirements of the secondary National Curriculum (11-19) and takes advantage of the increased flexibility it provides so that, through personalised learning, all learners may achieve their full potential and develop the skills and qualities to enable them to take their place as productive citizens in an ever changing world.
The Key Stage 3 curriculum enables students to develop academic and social skills through an integrated, competency based approach to learning. It incorporates the use of collapsed timetable days and enrichment activities to develop broader aspects such as enterprise and health awareness and to deliver aspirational activities such as visits to Higher Education institutions.
The Key Stage 4 curriculum offers flexible, courses and pathways which meet the needs and abilities of all learners. All students will follow the core subjects of English, Maths, Science, PE and Religious Education. They will also have a choice of other courses including GCSEs, Vocational subjects and Foundation Learning courses. The College aims to help students to prepare for higher education in an environment where personal development, academic focus and the social aspects of learning all combine.
- Subject information - English.pdf pdf701.6 KbMar 12th, 2020
- 5 year curriculum overview March 2020.pdf pdf499.3 KbMar 12th, 2020
- subject information - Art.pdf pdf522.6 KbFeb 27th, 2020
- Subject information - Sport .pdf pdf426.1 KbFeb 12th, 2020
- Subject information - History.pdf pdf110.8 KbFeb 9th, 2020
- Subject information - French.pdf pdf441.9 KbFeb 7th, 2020
- subject information - Tech.pdf pdf626.3 KbFeb 6th, 2020
- subject information - Maths.pdf pdf585.6 KbFeb 2nd, 2020
- Subject information - Science.pdf pdf475.5 KbJan 28th, 2020
- Subject information - Geography.pdf pdf445.5 KbJan 28th, 2020
- Subject information - RE.pdf pdf450.2 KbJan 28th, 2020
- Curriculum Intent.pdf pdf451.8 KbJan 27th, 2020